Handmade Peridot Necklace in Silver and Gold
We crafted this necklace of recycled sterling silver from vintage flatware and salvaged gold. The peridot was chosen because it is known to motivate growth and change. If a fork can turn into this, we as people are capable of any change we put our mind to.
- Sterling Silver, 10k Gold, and 14k Gold
- 5mm cabochon perdiot
- Approximately 5/8″ in diameter
- Scratched and polished finish
- Oxidized sterling silver chain with front hook closure included
- This chain can accommodate different or additional pendants and charms – Also it is removable for use on other chains
Every piece is one of a kind, handmade by our professionals in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
1 in stock
Available Online or In-Store
The beauty of Salvaged can be found online as well as in stores across Bucks County. Whether you’re looking for an already made piece or to bring new life to one of your own pieces, our experts are here to help.
Our professionals have years of experience creating jewelry for every occasion. We use vintage techniques to hand make each piece, ensuring each is as beautiful and unique as the stories attached to it.